Hi-Speed USB device plugged into a non hi-speed device..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bullseye21

I'm having problems with the transfering of data from my mp3 player to my comp to be slower than usual... I reformatted a few weeks ago, and now i have trouble finding a usb host controller..
I remember dl a Nvidia Enhanced Host controller which seemed to fix the transfer problem.. but now i cant seem to find it anymore.. i've searched for nearly an hour..

Any links or help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance

Have you installed the Motherboard chipset drivers? . . those should install the USB ports

Bullseye21

Doesn't seem to work :/ .. I have the unified drivers.
I remember seeing a single dl for a nvidia USB 2.0.. but cant find it anymore..
USB 2.0 works its just that it says: "hi-speed usb device plugged into non-hi-speed usb hub." Making it slower to transfer data..

Bullseye21

Nm i fixed my problem, I went into my USB device manager, and clicked on the automatic search function... :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online