hidden files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

huskers44

i have some programs on my computer that i wanted to remove and i couldnt locate these any where. its almost as though they are hidden do any of you guys have an idea of what this is from?? is this a virus or something like that? and does ne one know where i can maybe find these files again to delte them ?? thanks

huskers44 said:
i have some programs on my computer that i wanted to remove and i couldnt locate these any where. its almost as though they are hidden do any of you guys have an idea of what this is from?? is this a virus or something like that? and does ne one know where i can maybe find these files again to delte them ?? thanks
I recommended you NOT to delete files, Use uninstaller file to uninstall the unwanted file.

Try Search. (With Hidden File Enabled)

"Some programs" and "these files" is not very descriptive though, if you want help?

What programs. what files?

huskers44

well i wanted to delete somethings like yahoo messenger and stuff like that. and how do i send this problem to vista?

huskers44

i do go to add remove programs but that is where the programs are not showing up.

huskers44 said:
i do go to add remove programs but that is where the programs are not showing up.
Try Start then click all programs then click Yahoo then can you see Uninstall Yahoo?

Hello .. Try navigating to the key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Browse the product code GUIDs for the program,s u can't find that are installed
copy and paste that GUID it to a CMD prompt and thus perform the uninstall...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online