1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hiding a div displaying on all pages

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by anomaly35, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anomaly35

anomaly35 Thread Starter

good day

I'm having trouble hiding a specific element from showing on all my pages on a website. Any help steering me into the correct path would really be appreciated.

Thank you

contact us 2.png contact us.png

2. Sponsor

3. colinsp

colinsp Colin

Do you just want to hide the image or the Contact Us info too? A url would be most helpful too.

4. anomaly35

anomaly35 Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply.
    The website is:
    http://www.valuemetrics.co.uk/about
    I would like to hide/remove the contact us logo with the two numbers underneath it from showing on all pages.

5. colinsp

colinsp Colin

The entire block is an image so the easiest way is to create a new png image 228px by 100px and call it contact-us.png and put it in this directory /wp-content/themes/vmstyle/images/contact-us.png replacing the contact-us.png image that is already there.

Johann24 likes this.
  6. Johann24

Johann24

Thanks for the help, in the end I managed to remove the image by deleting the specific href line in the sidebar.php template, thanks again for the support.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!