High Contrast Black theme visibility problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brilumb

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8136 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 111 GB (32 GB Free); E: 1397 GB (1110 GB Free); H: 931 GB (493 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., P8Z77-V LX
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

upload_2018-9-28_12-28-14.png

The left screenshot shows my word processor screen with a normal visibility theme, the right screenshot shows the same opening screen using the High Contrast Black Theme.

The commands "File, Edit, Insert, Format etc" are visible on the left screenshot but they are not visible on the right screenshot.

I need a high contrast display with white text on a black background to suit my poor eyesight. Is it possible to set theWindows 10 display up to have high contrast with the File, Edit etc visible ?

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts