High Gain Atenna / Arieal for Dlink AP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spudy12

Anyone have any suggestions for a high gain Antenna (Non Directional) attachable to a dlink router (DWL G700AP)

I can't really find a suitable one and don't know that much about antenna and the likes!

Thanks
Spud :)

spudy12

I had a look at the hawking booster and it looks really good,
what power do you have it transmitting at?

and just wondering, what transmit levels are considered 'safe'?

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
I use the middle setting which with a 7dBi antenna is good for coverage throughout my house. I also tried walking down the street with a laptop in hand to see how far away I could go with it (about 250 feet).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online