High ping and low Fps

Jaiboma

So I factory reseted my pc for a good reason and after I reinstalled windows downloaded my motherboard drivers and graphics card drivers I re download COD MW 2019 and I’m at 10 below FPS and over 300 ping now before I factory rested my pc I got over 100 FPS constant and around 30 to 40 ping i have a gtx 1660 graphics card a intel i5 processor and my motherboard is gigabyte GA-z97x-SLI. Rev 1.2 and I have 16 GB of ram please help

Try doing some temperature checks while running COD MW, could be to do with an overheating issue.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Jaiboma:

We need more information about your PC, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your PC will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

--------------------------------------------------

Jaiboma

So I c
Try doing some temperature checks while running COD MW, could be to do with an overheating issue.
so I checked my CPU temp and I’m at 85 to 99 just sitting at my desktop so I cleaned my cpu and heat sink and re applied thermal past and I’m still getting the same results

so I checked my CPU temp and I’m at 85 to 99 just sitting at my desktop so I cleaned my cpu and heat sink and re applied thermal past and I’m still getting the same results
You've got some other underlying issue....with out knowing what exact hardware you have it's hard to diagnose.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online