Hijack this has re-entered the building

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Copernicus

I'm not sure how this worked out but my hijack this has started working again. Subsequent to my loading one or more of the Spyware/Adaware packages, Hijack quit-refused to run. Now since the old version of spyware blaster has been uninstalled and the new version of Spyware blaster has been loaded along with fixes for .net and some other stuff, hijack is running again and I can obtain a list of those files it examines. The good news is that everything appears o.k. no apparently weird .exe lines
So, for anyone out there having hijack this issues, I'd say check for subtle conflicts between it and your resident spyware..
Copernicus sends

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online