1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hijackthis log file

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by li1n3m0, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. li1n3m0

li1n3m0 Thread Starter

Hello, I have a problem that norton systemworks, spybot s&d, adaware, and cwshredder have missed... I do some online gaming and get lag around the same time every day to a lot of the servers I play on... The lag normally comes in the evening so I guess it could just be that internet activity has picked up but it just started about a month ago (or a little longer)... If I do a trace route to the server from my computer I get high 100 + pings... If I do it from an online trace route page I get the normal 40 or so ping.

Thanks for the help!

System Specs:

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    4GB RAM (2 x 2gb Corsair XMS dual channel gaming ram w/leds)
    (2 x 10,000 rpm Western Digital Raptor 74 Gb Raid 0) + 1 TB External HD = 1.140 TB HDS
    NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2 (1gb)
    SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [7C00] (Gamer Ed.)
    Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704786

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice