HIS Radeon 9600 XT crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mapoleon1er

I have bought a HIS Radeon 9600 XT Turbo approximatively 8 months ago and since a few days it was crashing sometimes (by crashing i mean all the screen became weird with black and white strips or other strange things). But today it crashed again and even after reboot the problem remains. There is the windows loading logo, but then instead of showing the blue log-in screen it shows immediately the desktop completely weird looking and I can't see or move the mouse. I've put back my old Radeon 9200 SE and everything is working properly.
I have two flat monitors on my graphic card, and all was working properly before these crashes. I'll contact ATI today to see what they can do.
Thanks for your help/comments.

My config : Windows XP SP2, HIS ATI Radeon 9600 XT Turbo, 1024 Go RAM, ASUS Motherboard...

Please ask for any further information needed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online