History

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amishdesai

Dear Sir,
How are you ?
I have an one question for you ? When I am opening Yahoo or any web sites when I go to search the computer is showing me a history of the websites which I have explore how can I delete the history ? I have tried to delete through control pannel but not yet sucedded.
Thanks,
Amish

Hi Amish
Go back into Control Panel
Click Internet Options
On the Box that opens under the General Tab look down the screen to where it says History, then just click Clear History.
Wolfey

Del

Where are you seeing the history? If it is in the browser and you are using Internet Explorer, click on Tools at the top and then Internet Options. On the General tab, click on the Clear History button. If this is not what you are refering to, What browser are you using and where are you typing that the history is brought up?
Hope this helps you.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Belated Happy Birthday greetings Del,bet you have lots of history :D (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online