Hit the Penguin

treespirit

Cool, didn't know there were other versions, thanks!:D
Good score, Hewee:) (y)

treespirit

I tried the one you posted, wow that penguin goes forever and ever and ever lol:D

Yea I was at that site before and played those other ones. But you did not have to sign up back then. There is no need to have to sign up to play but they want you address and that means spam. Plus I can not save the games from that site where the other site I got the games saved on my PC and I can play them full screen too.

Good point! I set up an email account just for those pesky sites that require registration, as I hit the freebie sites a lot to acquire stuff for my preschool class.

Yes you need to web base email accounts just for things like that and more then one too. Hotmail, yahoo, gmail and other big name sites you may not even be able to use then at some sites because they block you from using them to sign up so you have to find other smaller web base email places to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts