Hitman Blood Money problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WhosDis?

Banned
hey ppl who are smarter than me,

i recently got hitman blood money from Thailand, installed and cracked it but now its acting weirdly. i visited Eidos.com and they still have to send an email (typical). but i was wondering, because when it plays both the starting movies (NVidia and the one with the crows) it will not take me to the main menu, itll close down right to the desktop. pls help.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Errrm, you bought a dodgy version from Thailand. Then cracked it with a dogdy patch. Maybe that's the problem?

Disgraceful how Eidos, the company you stole game off, didn't help you to get it working!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online