1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hjsplit/join

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jdruash1, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdruash1

jdruash1 Thread Starter

hi can anyone help? i have down loaded HJSPLIT and tried to join video files but when i click on join only folders show in the browse window and not the video files. it cannot locate the files saved in the directory. what is happening?

2. cj_white

cj_white

sounds like it is looking for a different file extension than what the files you have saved are. in the window that you browse for the file look at the bottom of that screen. there should be a pull down arrow that says file type or something like that. the file type it is looking for should already be in there(.mov, .mpeg, .avi) click on the arrow to pull down the menu and see if you can select ALL FILE TYPES. that should show you all the files in that directory. it may be that the program will only open certain files and that it won't be able to open the file type you have those saved as.

3. jdruash1

jdruash1 Thread Starter

thanks cj, it seems you're correct in your analysis of my problem. good to know you're here.:)
    thanks again

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice