HJT Log File (New Computer running slow)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bait

I have a recently purchased Dell Inspiron One computer which was previously not having any problems but recently has started slowing down a lot more than I would like it too be. I have installed Ad-Aware, AVG and Avast and HJT non of my other programs can seem to find a problem and a friend of mine suggested Hi Jack This so this is a copy of the log and any and all help is appreciated!

Attachments

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Actually having 2 anti-virus programs can cause issues but you said it was slow even before you installed them both.

How much RAM does it have? What's the exact model number of the machine?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online