Hmmm wierd issue?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lookin4yuh

I have been having some issues when I burn movies or audio cd's. I seem to be getting skip issues with my audio cd's and freezing issues with movies. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Nero burning program and it still has the same issue. I am wondering if there is any way I can test the burning capability of my Dvd Drive.:confused:

lookin4yuh

It isnt a problem with the cds or dvds . Is there any way to test the dvd reader?

It isnt a problem with the cds or dvds . Is there any way to test the dvd reader?
you could run a diagnostic test on it but Im not sure it would shed light on your problem. Also try and update all of your audio and video drivers and codecs.

Triple6

Rob
The read speeds seem OK, the CPU useage is kinda high. Are you sure all the hard drives and CD\DVD drives are in DMA mode?

Triple6

Rob
Well you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the drives in Device Manager, just remove/uninstall the DVD drive and reboot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online