1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Home network problem ****PLZ HAPPY****

Discussion in 'Networking' started by phane, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phane

phane Thread Starter

I have 2 lanports in my motherboard with a cable internet connection from Hathway

I want to connect my pc with my friends network (their connections is also Hathway but different modem) but not to change my ip to their ip address

Present i am using like this

[​IMG]

By disabling their network i can use my net. If i start two lan ports simultaneously then my ip changing to their ip.
    [​IMG]

I want to connect with their network for data transmitting and using as renderfarm. I dont want their network connection.
    [​IMG]

Please any one solve my problem. I dont much about pc and network.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i have edited your post PLease DO NOT use large font - no need for it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970877

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice