Home Networking Sega Dreamcasts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dastuph

I dont even know if this is possible or not but the Sega Dreamcasts are super cheap right now and have some really good Online Multiplayer games. Both of my sons as well as myself have DC's and I was wondering if its possible to buy a home networking kit and rig it up somehow so that the three of us could network a game without ever being online?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online