home page lateral sizing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rkskolrood

home page is slightly too large for monitor screen laterally. How do it make it fit the monitor screen? It used to fit and somehow has gotten larger than before.

rkskolrood said:
home page is slightly too large for monitor screen laterally. How do it make it fit the monitor screen? It used to fit and somehow has gotten larger than before.
Use the buttons on your monitor to change the size.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Open Internet Explorer, click View - Text Size, then select a smaller size.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Go here and download EasyRead 1.0. It's in a .ZIP file, so you'll have to unzip it. Once you've done that, double-click its .EXE file to install it. Once it's installed, it'll place a plus ( + ) and a minus ( - ) buttons in the Internet Explorer toolbar. By clicking the plus or the minus, you can increase or reduce the size of a webpage for viewing and printing. It's a handy little free program, and it works with Windows 98SE, ME, and XP. (y)

----------------------------------------------------------------

rkskolrood said:
There are no buttons on my notewook monitor.
If you need the text to be smaller, you can hold Ctrl then hit the - or the + to make the text change or if you have a scroll mouse: Ctrl and move the wheel forward and backward. If the window is too large, you should be able to move the curser to the edge until the double arrow appears and move the window smaller.

rkskolrood

the lateral sizing is only on my home page, not word processing. The arrow only moves the page left or right, but does not down-size to fit it into the monitor size.

rkskolrood

I did as you suggested and went to View & downsized the text. It worked. Thanks fo much for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online