home pages

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Moogleye

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but how do you uninstall a search engine home page on windows 7 on my laptop Dell latitude?:D

etaf

Wayne
can you explain a little more

what browser are you using
IE, Chrome, Firefox etc

is this just the home page that has changed to a different search engine, like ASK
or
are you talking about the search engine that the browser uses - Bing, Google etc

quite a few different options from you questions, so can you be a little more specific please

Moogleye

The browser I've got now is google chrome but I had a different one before that and now it's slowed my computer right down.

A clone of Chrome without some of the problems is Comodo Dragon. If you decide to try it don't let them change the DNS servers to theirs.

Also they have a clone of Firefox called Ice Dragon. All Firefox add-ons work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online