homepage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CHUNKYLAD

at the momment i use msn as my homepage and after a year of this i want a change can anybody recommend a new 1 ? thanx

buck52

Banned
Guess I didn't interpret that question correctly :(

To early :)

buck

buck... I'm not sure I did either??????

Savvy :)

LOL.. between the two of us , one should be right!

Official-Edition.com theres a link exchange page where you can email the webmaster and he'll put anything your looking for on his page, he added pcgames for me.

Later Kirk

You've got to go with a Google Personalized Homepage:
www.google.com/ig

It allows you to add your own bookmarks, any kind of news, RSS feeds, weather, movies, basically anything you could wish for. And it works on cookies, so you don't need a Google Account (but one does really help). :)

Works for either interpretation of your question, too. ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online