1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Homeplug question

Discussion in 'Networking' started by BlizzardUK, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlizzardUK

BlizzardUK Thread Starter

If I were to get some wireless homeplugs for a business that involves multiple guests in buildings using a wireless connection then could it be done so they can connect without typing in any key ? Or if they do need a key, then just one key ? Rather than software being installed on their laptops ? I would just like the guests to open up their laptops and be away on the net, or at worst have a single key to type in.

So can this be done ? Or will they always have to install software and IP changes and such like ?

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I don't know about the wireless homeplugs between buildings, my take is that could be really problematic! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!