Homer..d'ou needs help..d'ou with computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ShadRap

i suddenly have this error message when i try to connect to the internet.it says local only and if i try to have windows fix it it can't. I get this message windows tried to repair but a problem still exists..or it says there might be a problem with your dns configuration or there might be a promlem with one or more network adapters on "this" computer. I am the homer simpson of computer learners...the simpler you speak to me the better. I get lost easy.

First, try restarting the PC.

If no joy, reboot your modem and Router (if you have a router), (unplug the power to it for 15 seconds, then plug it back in)

restart the PC after doing this.

Sincerely Bart.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online