1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Homer..d'ou needs help..d'ou with computer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ShadRap, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadRap

ShadRap Thread Starter

i suddenly have this error message when i try to connect to the internet.it says local only and if i try to have windows fix it it can't. I get this message windows tried to repair but a problem still exists..or it says there might be a problem with your dns configuration or there might be a promlem with one or more network adapters on "this" computer. I am the homer simpson of computer learners...the simpler you speak to me the better. I get lost easy.

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

First, try restarting the PC.

If no joy, reboot your modem and Router (if you have a router), (unplug the power to it for 15 seconds, then plug it back in)

restart the PC after doing this.

Sincerely Bart.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915655

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice