1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Homeworld 2 camera-movement Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by reaperman197, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reaperman197

reaperman197 Thread Starter

Hi i have been having problems with the camera movement it it extremely lagy with no reason the fps is over 300 and the rest of the game is extremely smooth. i have alrdy patched and the problem remains also iv looked over the other topics with the same problem and saw that vsync could be a way to fix it. but after i activated it the game just closed and now will not re open. i have also tryd the demo of the game to see if it was just my copy of it that was the problem but it had the same problems. idk if it something to do with my PCs spec or something so hire is my specs

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor (3.41GHz)
    Corsair XMS2 4GB 800MHz (3.00GB usable)
    ASUS M4A79 Deluxe
    ATi Radeon HD 4890
    Windows 7 Ultimate

I thank you for any and all help on this problem.

2. DR1

DR1

To be honest i think its windows 7. It mustve been really hard getting HW2 to work on 7. i tried once and gave up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917370

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice