Honor Our Troops

noflyzone

Try reloading the page, rebooting your PC. Sorry works great over here.

noflyzone

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I can now get to the page...the WMP shows....it says done at the bottom of the page...but nothing plays! :confused: Could be my crappy dial-up! ;) I wanted to see the page too! :(

Ok i went here and watched the video over new york.....and was impressed..great work and i checked out some other things too....Nice..... :D

noflyzone

Hi, thank you for Honoring Our Brave Troops. They are making the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. This video has already made it to some of our Troops. God help and give peace to their families that worry day in and day out for them. They choose to serve and protect us. We have the finest all volunteer Military in the world. They prove that to us every day. I am very grateful to our Troops and take great pride in each and everyone. As we all should… Regardless what we see and hear on the news. They are the BOMB!!!
The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. They own it!!!!

Sincerely Proud of Our Troops
Eddie Batista
Video Tech 101 Productions
[email protected]

I have dial-up and it wouldn't play for me. Strange, because this is the first time it has happened.

I am grateful for the sacrifices our troops are making for our country. They deserve the very best. Hope they will come home soon.

noflyzone

noflyzone,hi, your site plays ok on my ntl 300K connection here in the uk :D ,i was particularly impressed with the videotech101 tutorials. (y) nice one eddie,dave :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online