hooked on forums

BLUE66

my boyfriend is hooked on forums. We always have a great time whenever we are together, but I do have to go out sometimes and he always jumps right on a forum to chat - it's making me crazy !!!!!so before I go wacko on him, I decided to join one and see what all the fuss is about and maybe get some advice on how to handle it.

(oh, by the way - he always goes on as a girl????!!!!:eek: )

deh

Originally posted by THoey:
I hope he/SHE isn't a regular of this forum!!!

:eek: ;) :D

Ayone in particular you were thinking to be an "impersonator" in this forum? ;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Isn't he secure in his manhood?? :D

Welcome to TSG Blue66! :) Believe me you'll love it here and understand why your boyfriend is hooked on forums! :D

Take care! angel :)

First thing that came to my mind? Are you really who you say you are????? Sorry but I had to ask. LOL :)

run! run away as fast as you can!!!!! (not from your man but from this forum...run quickly....do not look back...before you are forever lost within its madness) :eek:

p51

Welcome Blue66! You'll see pretty quick, how addicting they can be. Not sure why he'd go as a girl though. Maybe he likes guys flirting with him. :O ;) If that's the case, you have bigger issues than you thought ;) LOL!:eek:

Originally posted by deh:
Ayone in particular you were thinking to be an "impersonator" in this forum? ;)
Well, not many clues to go on here.

KNOWN:
- We are looking for a female poster

ASSUMPTIONS:
- Looking at BLUE66's profile doesn't reveal much. No age, no location, just that fact that she has posted 0% Tech, or 100% Random.

Hmmm... Not really much to go on there...

:eek: ;) :D

I've been hooked on Phonics..........but never hooked on forums.........:p

He comes on as a girl??? hmmmmmm seems he has "issues" .... lets see......... Mrs. Mulder comes to mind.......Mrs. Deh is another.......... ;)

BLUE66

Originally posted by p51:
Welcome Blue66! You'll see pretty quick, how addicting they can be. Not sure why he'd go as a girl though. Maybe he likes guys flirting with him. :O ;) If that's the case, you have bigger issues than you thought ;) LOL!:eek:
I know and believe me it's really tearing me up inside - because on the outside, all is good...you would never think he was anything other than a nice quy (cute too, damn him)..though I've been through enough with him to know that I'll probably never get him to tell me what his deal is.

Should I confront him? Based on the past, he'll probably just find a better way to hide (he doesn't know that I know yet).

Originally posted by p51:
my thoughts exactly pman :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online