Hooking up two computers to play game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Acadias

I love the old Ages Of empires Conquers addition, they have stopped the mulitplayer gaming for this and I was wondering since I have two computers to Conquers disk with there own Key Codes, how can I play the game with someone in my own house.

I have two dell computers, One is Visita the other is with XP, I have both hooked up to a switch for the high speed internet.

I had tring just to use the IP address for each computer but all we can see is each others IP but we can't connect.

HELP

I'm not familiar with that one, but if LAN play is supported you should be able to go with that.

Acadias

The Ip address I see is our two computers. But for some reason the game will not allow us to play, is there another way around this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online