Hooking Up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DSRTDWLR2

I Already Subscribe To Aol And It Is Working On My Desktop Computer. But I Got A Compaq Notebook And When I Plug In The Phone Line And Try To Get On The Internet I Get The Message Saying Windows Can't Find The Driver. What To Do??

Go into the device manager by right clicking my computer and going to either properties or device manager. Go down to the modem. Is there a yellow or red exclamation point next to it? If so, do you have the drivers for it? Install them. If it lets you update the driver, or reinstall it, try that. If you have no drivers, right click the modem and select uninstall. Reboot into windows, and it should install the drivers, and everything should be okay.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts