Hooooooray, Valley's Back!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mulderator

Just saw Val lurking--she says she couldn't stand being away and got her Internet back! She won't be here as much, but at least we'll have our toughest and most sensitive gal with us some of the time!!!

Overjoyed to see you back, Val!!! ;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I'll second that!!! Can't keep a good woman away! :) Welcome back Val!! :) *HUGS*

And to think Mulder made this thread for you!! (y) You're coming up in TSG! :D Watch out civilized debate! (y) :D

Mulderator

Originally posted by angelize56:
I'll second that!!! Can't keep a good woman away!
You can say that again--if she wasn't a good Christian woman, I'd snatch her right away from the hubby--you know she could not resist Mulder! :eek:

Originally posted by Mulder:
you know she could not resist Mulder! :eek:
The last picture I saw of her, I could have sworn she had a pair of eyes :confused:
;)

oh good gracious....I'm way too embarrassed. :eek: I had hoped to lurk for at least a month before I came crawling back with my tail between my legs. Mulder you blabbermouth. :D

Thanks for understanding. I just couldnt live without internet service. I'd rather die, I think. But I still am cutting way back. Yes, uh-hum, for sure. Yep. :rolleyes:

sheesh, all of that misery I put myself through for nothin!

I wont Cloe....but if I do, I promise I wont tell you....easier to save face afterwards :D:D

Mulderator

Honestly, Val, you are an insomniac like most of the rest of us, right? Why don't you just get on here in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed and you've taken care of your wifely duties! :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online