1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hooray to Our New DM-khaki!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by angelize56, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Congrats khaki!!! I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner! It's been really nice having you here! I hope you stick around through thick-n-thin....left-n-right! :D Congrats again! (y) Take care! angel :)

2. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    Congrats.. its about time.... :)

3. lora_3677

lora_3677

CONGRATS K!!!!!!!! i can't believe it took you so long... but then again.. i havea while to go, too. LOL!!

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Congrats Khaki!

*Hmmm - I might make it sometime in the year 2006.*

5. Alfie_UK

Alfie_UK

Hi Khaki,
    Congratulations on becoming a DM:) (y)

6. moonmist

moonmist

Congrats K.......... :)

7. khaki

khaki

I just realized that this post was here :rolleyes:
    (Angel doesn't miss a trick :) Thank You :) )

so.... uhhhhhh.......

If I'd have known... I would have prepared something to say ;)
    so.... I guess I'll just wing-it.

well.... first of all... I'd like to thank TSG (for not banning me...... yet)

Secondly.... I'd like to thank the good people in the Tech threads (which is why I came here to begin with) and especially GillIT. He solved a little problem that I thought was a big problem.... and the rest (as they say) is history.

I'd also like to thank the Alphabet game (and it's numerous variations)... for without those... I could never have acheived the bloated number of posts that I have today :) (and ironically.... I never post in those anymore :rolleyes: )

Special thanks to the crew in the Entertainment thread (who continue to put up with me even when I come back grouchy from getting beat-up in the Civilized Debates). It's my safest place on the forum... and I love those guys for taking me in :)

I must thank those that PM me when the going gets tough... and continue to tell me to hold my ground and remain true to myself even when I'm feeling like crap (you guys/girls know who you are :) Thank You :) )

I don't think that I'll mention anything else about CivDeb (cuz it's an icky place).... but I must thank Mulder.... since he has saved me from myself on more occassions than I would like to remember.
    I'd be gone from here if it wasn't for him (which is cause enough for some people around here to now dispise him even more than they already do ;) lol)

Lastly... I'd like to thank everyone here.... cuz you all make for a great distraction to help me get through my days :)

Much love, peeps (2000+ posts.... and your stuck with me for a few more :) )

:) khaki

** uhhhh.... was I supposed to make a speech? :eek: **

8. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

didn't see this thread til now!

Congrats khaki (y) :D

9. valley

valley

khaki made 2000! Congrats to our new

Durable
    Maiden

Just so you know....its customary to create a new DM title to let the person know what you think of them (incase you hadnt seen too many of the DM threads yet and wondered what on earth I was going on about, lol)

:)

10. khaki

khaki

ummm....
    I still don't know what you are going on about :(

what am I supposed to do :confused:

sorry.... but I really haven't seen many DM threads (maybe G's.... but I was a super-newbie then, I think) so I'm kinda lost :rolleyes:

** how the heck can I have all of these posts.... and still be clueless about the customs here ??? :( **

11. Davey7549

Davey7549

Stoner Rebuttals!:eek: :p :D ;)

Dave

12. khaki

khaki

oh........ right :rolleyes:

(note to self: Big Brother is always watching ;) lol)

** I've stayed away (for the most part) recently. Although I think that he secretely misses me.... not that he'll ever admit to that ;) )

13. khaki

khaki

oh shoot......
    NOW I get it :rolleyes:

I'm afraid that I'm sometimes a....

Dim
    Miss

(it was so obvious.... it's embarrasing to not have understood right away :rolleyes: )

Durable
    Maiden

yeah.......
    thanks :) (a bit late..... but I didn't realize what it was supposed to mean :( )

** better late than never :confused: **

14. Mulderator

Mulderator

Got to be the prettiest DM ever, errr I mean, errr, one of the prettiest--yeah--that's it--one of the prettiest! ;)

15. moonmist

moonmist

Nice save Mulder.........errr, well.......almost..... [​IMG]

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173268

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice