1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hopping I can save my Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tedejc, May 15, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Tedejc

Tedejc Thread Starter

Hi Everyone. confused with my Hard Drive. I have an old 'Fantom Drive' I bought years ago when we had the Lap top and needed more storage. it's 1TB which was (at the time) more then I knew what do with.

We had a Laptop back then I just got in to World of War Craft that worked on the laptop as long as I had it hooked up to an external drive with the room.

Some how about a year ago it went from about 70% full to 98% full and I can't seem to do anything about it (nor do I have any idea were the 28% came from?). Would anyone know how you can fix this? I have taken out some large files and some small ones to but nothing seems to work.

I've deleted WofW since I haven't played in several years, but that didn't seem to make a difference?

????

2. snowhound86

snowhound86

First Name:
    Poul-Anker
    I don't know if this is a soulution, but have you tried analysing it's level of defragmentation?

There's also two different pieces of software if you look up "folder size" on google (one for win10, one for win7 and win10)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  3. lynx1021

lynx1021

4. jmatt

jmatt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227211

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice