1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Horrible Cod4 Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by oprox, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oprox

oprox Thread Starter

Call of Duty 4 PC

*I started getting the imp3.exe error whilst playing 1.7 today and was annoying me.
    So I decided to save my file and reinstall.
    *However it wouldnt let me as it said that I didnt have diskspace, but I didnt understand why.So I thought I would perform a system restore before the imp3.exe error started.
    I did that, and all my call of duty 4 files were given back.
    *Then I removed the COD4 1.6 and 1.7 from my desktop and thought that cod4 was gone.
    *So I reinstalled again and it said 'Verify iwd' etc. and it froze

But when I went to run, it said WIN_IMPROPER_BODY and then no files in /main.
    I was like, What?
    So I check C:/Activison etc and it said that I have now got no MAIN folder.
    So I cant do anything now.
    So I tried to reinstall and still same problems
    But then it finally let me reinstall but gets stuck on C:/.../main/localized_english_iwd05.iwd.
    And I cant run the game or anything.

Any ideas?
    Much appreciation
    oProX x

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!