Horrible crashing in game and out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jo743721

Hi so my pc had just started crashing so much I can't play any of the games I have for over 15 minutes. I just returned after not using it for a month where it would occasionally do that but after a few weeks of using it again, it started crashing. It actually just started yesterday. It also just shut down while I had spotify open and now that I think about it, before I left, if my screen shut off while I was listening to spotify, it would crash and I would get the blue screen. Basically either the game crashes or the system would just blue screen and turn try to restart but never restart.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8144 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070ti
Hard Drives: C: Total - 228433 MB, Free - 52057 MB; F: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 949292 MB;
Motherboard: ASRock, Z170 Pro4S
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Go download WhoCrashed. It could read crash memory dumps and tell you what caused it in English.

jo743721

I renewed my avast cleanup premium and I guess the one issue it found fixed it. Haven't got one crash since then.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online