1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Horrible crashing in game and out

Discussion in 'Games' started by jo743721, Dec 29, 2018.

1. jo743721

jo743721 Thread Starter

Hi so my pc had just started crashing so much I can't play any of the games I have for over 15 minutes. I just returned after not using it for a month where it would occasionally do that but after a few weeks of using it again, it started crashing. It actually just started yesterday. It also just shut down while I had spotify open and now that I think about it, before I left, if my screen shut off while I was listening to spotify, it would crash and I would get the blue screen. Basically either the game crashes or the system would just blue screen and turn try to restart but never restart.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8144 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070ti
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 228433 MB, Free - 52057 MB; F: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 949292 MB;
    Motherboard: ASRock, Z170 Pro4S
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Go download WhoCrashed. It could read crash memory dumps and tell you what caused it in English.

3. jo743721

jo743721 Thread Starter

I renewed my avast cleanup premium and I guess the one issue it found fixed it. Haven't got one crash since then.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221079

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice