1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

horse jumping

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by etaf, Jun 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator Thread Starter

thats a pro camera and even by todays standards @ 12mb and full frame - for canon looking at 5DmkII at about £1600
    or $2,199.00 at B&H

2. wowzer

wowzer

I wish full frame...1.5 multiplier.... Gotta go to the D3 or a few new models to get full frame.

3. yes_puleeze

yes_puleeze

great great shots especially like the one white horse tail in the air ......they are all great though

4. etaf

thanks
    great site by the way - looking through the slide show :)

5. yes_puleeze

yes_puleeze

well thanks it could be great if i had a clue what to do .....have no idea how to make a website.....so thats my clueless attempt.......would kill to sit down with someone for 5 minutes so i can become further advanced......just dont have the 1500 to 3000 ive been quoted to spare.....thanks for taking the time to have a look :)

6. etaf

put a post in the web design section see what you get
    is it based on a template, photoshop etc - give as much info as you can

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1057347