Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kelsey82

I keep getting this error message and I don't know why or how to fix it. Can you please help me. I have windows vista. Below is what the windows event log for applications says:

Faulting application svchost.exe, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x48034a4c, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x00000000, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00000002, process id 0xa48, application start time 0x01c94df6fcf398da.

I don't know what any of that means >.< I have 3 windows of those error messages and I have to keep them open 'cause if I close them they just pop right back up and it's getting annoying:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online