1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hot links don't work

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by SleepySher, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SleepySher

SleepySher Thread Starter

Hi. I am very new to web building and I have just run into a problem with HTML. On a web page I was creating the links don't work. The web address I am using is www.merrickville-day-nursery-school.org

If anyone could help me it would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance

2. BillC

BillC

I went to your page and I see what you mean. Alas, this is something that I think I'd need to be looking over your shoulder to help. Clearly, the url didn't get put in.

You are going to want a page for each of the files in the bottom left of your site. So what you need to do, is load each of those pages and then put the url to the pages. Am I making any sense at all?

What I've done is use a very good html editor called WebDrawf to make my pages. It is a wysiwyg {what you see is what you get} editor. Youcan get it free at this page. I don't feel like I've been much help at all. :(

3. SleepySher

SleepySher Thread Starter

I understand what you are saying. Thanks...the link that you have on your reply doesn't work. Maybe it is links and me. They don't like me.

Thanks for your help I will try it.

4. Svenmonkey

Svenmonkey

I think the link he was trying to put in was this.

Edit: Sorry. Actually I don't think the page he linked to exists anymore. There are plenty of free HTML editors out there, though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167464

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice