1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hot to Strip Fonts from PostScript and PDF ot TIFF files

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by alexenjen, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. alexenjen

alexenjen Thread Starter

I use a lot of pdf or tiff applications that I need to digitally type inside of and the fonts are sometimes difficult to match. Is there a freeware utility that I can use to strip or match the fonts from scanned PDF's or TIFF's?

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

When you open up a PDF you can select File > Properties and then the Fonts tab. It will tell you what fonts are inside the PDF. Hopefully you can narrow your selection from there.

3. alexenjen

alexenjen Thread Starter

thank you - not to be push thing - how about when it's on a TIFF

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I will ask one of our Layout Configuration people at work. I am sure they can tell me the answer to that. I don't deal to much with PDF's or TIFF's. They do on a daily basis.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757287

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice