Hot to Strip Fonts from PostScript and PDF ot TIFF files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alexenjen

I use a lot of pdf or tiff applications that I need to digitally type inside of and the fonts are sometimes difficult to match. Is there a freeware utility that I can use to strip or match the fonts from scanned PDF's or TIFF's?

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
When you open up a PDF you can select File > Properties and then the Fonts tab. It will tell you what fonts are inside the PDF. Hopefully you can narrow your selection from there.

alexenjen

thank you - not to be push thing - how about when it's on a TIFF

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
I will ask one of our Layout Configuration people at work. I am sure they can tell me the answer to that. I don't deal to much with PDF's or TIFF's. They do on a daily basis.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online