1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Hotmail account disconnected?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by joe2cool, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Hi on my mobiles a pop up says 'hotmail account disconnected & FIX to click on. Once clicked password input, the info says ' Security info change is still pending. Phone security info changed. The rest of msg says after 30 days number change but still can use Microsoft account. I had this pop up on my tablet but after the information as above there was a next button & once clicked my account was authenticated & back to normal but on the mobiles there is no NEXT button at the bottom of in info. Would anyone have any advise. Appreciated .

2. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
    Hotmail redirects to Outlook. This doesn't work on any of your phones? Are you using a mail app or a browser?

3. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Hi its all sorted now, thx anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1208228

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice