1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail account no longer exists but it still forward mail to Gmail

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nelsons, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelsons

nelsons Thread Starter

Win 8 Pro, Malware bytes pro. runa every PM total scan. Nothing recently detected in the logs, Chrome and IE 10
    I have not opened an Email from the Hotmail account for 24 hours or more. I did however delete all the spam and trash from G Mail this AM (selected all deleted the page and did the same for 5 pages.

I have my Hotmail account forwarding to Gmail. I get mail in on a daily basis.
    I received the notice below from the Hotmail postmaster
    I tried to log in to my account to change the PW as this appears to be a hijack of sorts and when I try to login
    I receive a message that this account does not exist. I've tried using [email protected] and oulook.com
    I can send a message to the address @Hotmail and receive in forwarded to Gmail with no problem and I can send via Gmail using the Hotmail ID with no problem
    This is the first of several alerts. I've received in the past few min.

[email protected]
    3:47 PM (53 minutes ago)

to xxxxxxxxxx
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp;530 5.3.4 This message was not sent because it contained suspicious content. (-951119879:1210:-2147467259)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1096043

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice