1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail account summary wont go away

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lemi, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lemi

lemi Thread Starter

Hello guys,

I have a problem in my hotmail account. Every time I go to hotmail.com and log in it shows a "windows live account: summary". Then I can click on top to hotmail and it will actually enter on my email.

This doesnt happen in other peoples accounts. My friend said he had it a few times in a month but not every single time he access his email like I do.

Its really no big deal having to click one extra time on top and having to wait for one extra page, but when you access your email 100 times a day... it kind of pisses me of now...

Any ide/help/suggestion much appreciated!!

Btw, I did the obvious of trying to look in configuration, options, and such but no luck. Google didnt help either.

Thank you!

2. lemi

lemi Thread Starter

Anyone have any thoughts? :(

3. lemi

lemi Thread Starter

Since no one answered, should I close the thread or write every once in a while so it stays alive?

Thanks

4. lemi

lemi Thread Starter

Still getting the same problem :(

5. neil21stirling

neil21stirling

Try

To skip the Windows Live Hotmail Today page and open it right to your Inbox:

Select Options | More options... from the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar (or just Options is you use Windows Live Hotmail Classic).
    Follow the Today page settings link under Customize your mail.
    Make sure Skip the Today page and take me straight to my inbox is selected.
    Click Save.

6. lemi

lemi Thread Starter

thak you for your answer. I will try.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698216

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice