1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail emails pre 2004

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by monopulator, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monopulator

monopulator Thread Starter

Is it possible to find my hotmail emails from 2003 back to 2000
    I have not deleted them,they were in a folder on the hotmail interface,Can only find emails from 2004 onwards

2. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

What happened to the folder? Is it gone? Have you ever used an e-mail desktop program like Outlook Express? If you did, maybe you downloaded it using POP settings, and it's gone. If it's not in the web interface, and you can't find it downloaded anywhere, then you can't get it back. Microsoft doesn't restore e-mail for free accounts. I doubt they'd even keep a backup for a paid account going back 10+ years.

3. monopulator

monopulator Thread Starter

Thank you TonyB25
    The folder is still in my hotmail, with emails dating from 2004.
    All of my folders have saved emails from 2004 and none that I saved prior to that date.

I have always used Hotmail and never outlook express.
    Kind regards and thank you.
    Monopulator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1116173

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice