1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hotmail error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jw1998, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jw1998

jw1998 Thread Starter

Hey-

I log onto homtail but then the next page is not my inbox but "can not display page" it does that on ANY computer I use. My friends can sign in on my computer or others but I can not. What is going on? Its been a couple of days now.

Thanks

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    Hi, and welcome to the TSG forum :) (y)

in your friends can login on your computer and you cannot login on other computers I suspect somethings wrong with the hotmail account

3. buckaroo

buckaroo

Hi jw1998

FWIW, my wife is experiencing the same problem starting a couple of days ago too. It is on their end. She used her MSN Messenger to request tech support help (under Help). They opened a trouble ticket and hoped to get back within 24 hours, but it is the weekend, so we'll see what happens.

:)

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    good luck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice