1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hotmail help please

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by kiwibird, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kiwibird

kiwibird Thread Starter

I have a friend who uses Hotmail but she cannot receive messages from my regular email address. She has added my email address to her friends list but she still cannot get my messages. They are not going to her junk folder either. We are mystified, can anyone off any help please. Thanks.:(

2. moebius

moebius

try sending her/him an email from another address and send one from ur own address to another address then, come here with ur results

3. kiwibird

kiwibird Thread Starter

We have already tried that. If I send from another email account it works fine. My emails are received fine to all other people I email.

4. Airdancer02

Airdancer02

I have the same problem e-mailing a hotmail account from my Earthlink account. My friend gets my e-mails sent from my yahoo e-mail, but the Earthlink e-mails just vanish - she doesn't get them, they don't bounce back.
    Earthlink tech support couldn't help. I'm looking for a solution too.

5. moebius

moebius

maybe the other end has accidentally clicked "block this sender" or something similar. tell ur friend to check her/his block list

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170208

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice