1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail Locking Up

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Mr_Ed_1961, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mr_Ed_1961

Mr_Ed_1961 Thread Starter

Like many people, I have a free Hotmail account.

As recently as last week, I went to the www.hotmail.com URL and in the process of building the main Hotmail web page, that IE window completely locked up. (I had to use the Task Manager to end that task.)

Other applications that were open did NOT lock up, but I did a reboot of Windows anyway (Win XP Pro).

Any other PCs I have used to access my Hotmail account have not had this problem.

I was wondering if you had any helpful hints as to how I could fix this.

Thanks,
    Ed

2. Joe765

Joe765

3. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

just to make sure -
    if you open hotmail on one PC it works great however, if you then immediately try to open the same account on a different PC it hangs - correct

4. Joe765

Joe765

5. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

reasonable point however, we have about 6 hotmail accounts and noone is having problems today - so i thought i would make sure by asking the question the way i did -

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/302167