1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail not delivering emails

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by 18pcs, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18pcs

18pcs Thread Starter

Hi,
    I recently changed my web server to a reputed server in Poland and have found problems when sending emails to Hotmail or Yahoo accounts. My sever guys claim that the mails are being delivered to the respective Hotmail and Yahoo servers but are not being delivered onwards to the destined mailboxes. I wrote to Hotmail about this and the said they are not blocking anyservers and sent me some instructions to follow in my hotmail account but this did not help. Can someone please advice how to tackle this problem. Is the fault at my end or the Hotmai/Yahoo end ?

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

While they may not be blocking them, the spam filters used by Hotmail and Yahoo may be binning them for some reason. make sure that they are plain text with no graphics or attachments and see if they go through?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/569841

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice