Hotmail not receiving messages from Outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sheilacp

Sorry if this is a silly question for you all, but here goes...

I just today started using Outlook Express at work. After setting everything up I tried sending test messages to my two Hotmail accounts from work using a POP3 server. The messages send, but nothing shows up in Hotmail. No error or bounceback messages or anything. Messages do get sent to other addresses...just not Hotmail addresses.

Any ideas??

I've got similar problems, I have: IE 6, OE 6, WIN98 SE, with NAV 2003, Kerio Firewall, ePrompt, Pop-up Stopper. I receive hotmail email from other sources, but can't send hotmail emails, even to myself, as a test. I've tried disabling all of the above programs and then send my emails...to no avail. I should mention that I just started using an upgraded system, the old one didn't have this problem.
Sorry to butt in on you post....Thanks.

sheilacp

I'm glad you butted in on my post! Nice to know it's not just me.

Surely SOMEBODY out there has some info...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online