1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail (old account) issue on Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by wolf-uk, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wolf-uk

wolf-uk Thread Starter

Hi Guys

I have an old hotmail account so I can use programs such as outlook to view my e-mails which is what I have been doing for many years though Outllook 2002,2003 and now 2007. Everything has been fine up until this week when I started getting a 0x800cccf0 error. I have looked this up on google and it tells me that it happens when you have more than one hotmail account I don't and that is only for outlook 2002. I have attached a jpeg so you can see the error message in full. I don't know if it is a hotmail problem or not my NTL account is working fine. The PW is correct as I can log onto the webmail.

Any Ideas

Richard

Running windows XP pro

Attached Files:

2. skinnywhiteboy

skinnywhiteboy

First Name:
    Bruce
  3. wolf-uk

wolf-uk Thread Starter

Thanks for the quick reply that seems to have worked! Why is that can you tell me why!?

4. wolf-uk

wolf-uk Thread Starter

Hi

Its working but it is diffrent to how I have been using it before, I never had the icons down at the bottom before see jpeg. I also had this txt doc and I'm not sure what it means!

thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

5. skinnywhiteboy

skinnywhiteboy

First Name:
    Bruce
  6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/687887

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice