1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tygers34, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tygers34

tygers34 Thread Starter

Whenever I go to my Hotmail account, I always get an error message that says "A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug? and then it says the line number and then "Error: 'Menuobj' is undefined" So even if i click yes or no, I can't read any messages or delete any of them either, I can't do anything at the hotmail site. I have no other problems with other websites and my hotmail account works on other computers but not mine. I ran ad-aware and no adware and both came up with many progams with the category "data miner" or "Malware" First is it safe to delete these programs, some of them are titled NavExcel and MSView, among many others. And second, will deleting them solve my problem?

Thanks for the help!

2. putasolution

putasolution

You could try temporarily disabling any pop up stopper you may have installed

You may also want to try re-installing your Java Virtual Machine

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    James
    answers:

1) yes. Malware is a must to be deleted

2) Possibly. Though usually those errors are from the scripts that runs the site. like putasolution said, try updating your Java.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216299

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice