1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HotMail Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by XR8D2K, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. XR8D2K

XR8D2K Thread Starter

I send hotmail but the recipient does not recieve, as well as I do not get hotmail from recipient or specific sender... what can I do...???

2. berndawg84

berndawg84

I'm not really sure there is a solution for this problem, as usually it is a problem on the side of Hotmail, something with their server. If you send an email to yourself, does that work? Or if you have another email account, trying sending one from that to your hotmail and then see what happens. If it doesn't go through, then there's a problem with hotmail, which you can't really do anything about-but chances are they already know about the problem and are fixing it. It happens sometimes, that certain emails from certain addresses don't go through sometimes. AOL and Hotmail have this problem sometimes

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i have sent an email via techguys - see if you get it

4. myrc60

myrc60

A simple solution, dump hotmail. I was having this problem with both AOL and hotmail. I no longer use hotmail for anything important. I recently lost an account because I waited more than 30 days to log in. Try gmail if you can get an invite from a member.

5. Lori 1

Lori 1

You can open your hotmail, click on Options, and check on your settings from there, or click on the Help. I recently emailed hotmail support, over a problem, they sent me to the Help file.Good Luck.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/274708

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice