1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by theo, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theo

theo Thread Starter

I have the follow problem with the hotmail:

1) receive mail is OK
    2) use of the Send/Recv key once is OK to send messages
    3)reusing the Send/Recv key to send messages....I get the damn spam message from [email protected]

Dear theo
    To help protect our users from automatically generated junk e-mail (or spam), MSN Hotmail periodically asks for identity verification.
    Please go to http://www.hotmail.msn.com and follow the instructions. It takes only a few minutes and you can then return to using your Hotmail account.
    Thank you for helping us to help reduce your junk e-mail.
    Sincerely,
    MSN Hotmail Staff
    Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is an unmonitored alias

Any help please!

2. bailiff

bailiff

Theo,

I've seen this numerous times on someone elses Hotmail account. I re-did the "optical test" several times and then it seemed to stop appearing. It almost seemed that it was so sensitive as to what the characters/numbers are. Try again and pay close attention to the numbers that are thrown in. Once again.....I think it is H/mail giving people a bunch of **** to discourage the users.

bailiff

3. a.ricka00@gm

[email protected]

You can read the solution at moveonhotmail.com
    You can't send from the desktop unless u follow the authors solution (send via GMail)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329111

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice