1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail Sign-in Access Error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by htnqn26, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htnqn26

htnqn26 Thread Starter

(I'll appreciate any suggestions for this annoying problem):

For the past two weeks or so, I have not been able to download any email attachments. The attachments are perfectly safe, without viruses. When I try to download these attachments, a very brief security alert with a yellow shield icon appears. It disappears before I can completely read it.
    Soon after I receive this error message:
    Sign-in Access Error

"JavaScript required. The browser that you are using does not support JavaScript, or you may have disabled JavaScript.

Are you using a browser that doesn't support JavaScript?
    If your browser does not support JavaScript, you can upgrade to a newer browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or Netscape 6.

Have you disabled JavaScript?..."

I can honestly say that JavaScript has been enabled on my computer the entire time. I've even upgraded JavaScript using SunJava. I've tried turning off Windows Firewall but had no luck. I currently have Norton Personal Firewall 2003 and Norton Anti Virus 2003. My browser is IE6 with SP2. Please help if you're familiar with this problem---it's annoying!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice